Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Aaron!

Aaron is a super old 31 year old now!  ;)  In the morning he opened gifts from me and I made an amazing breakfast of eggo waffles, scrambled eggs and bacon.  Then he left to try and get work stuff done but everywhere he tried to go was closed :\  While he was doing that I made some pretty delicious chocolate cherry cupcakes.  That evening we went to Carrabba's with my Mom and Brother and then went to Katy to eat cupcakes!  My Mom and Jeff got us Aaron a patio set for our little balcony!  Yay!  If only the weather would cool down a bit so we could use it more.  We may need to wait for the fall for that one ;)  Here are some pics from the day:

Homer Simpson card, win

Justin Beiber Notebook, a gift from the bro-in-law, lol


31! Woot!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...