Sign up now at www.luckiestinlove.com!
Friday, November 9, 2012
Can you believe it’s already that time again?! Time to sign up for my 3rd annual ornament swap! I so enjoyed facilitating the swap in 2010 and 2011, but it’s a lot of work on your own. I thought I’d reach out to some fellow bloggers for help with spreading the word about and putting on this year’s swap, so Whitney of Mr. & Me, Stephanie of Vintage Modern Wife, and Jessica of Jessica Lynn Writes are co-hosting!
Here are some details:
- You can either make or buy the ornament for your partner, and you’re welcome to include other holiday/winter goodies, too! Try to shoot for spending $10-15 on your package.
- If you’re not 100% sure that you’ll be able to participate, please do not sign up. It’s no fun to send a fun package to your partner and not get anything in return.
- The sign-up will remain open until next Saturday, November 17th. Partners will be chosen and sent out within a few days.
- You will be responsible for contacting your partner and getting her address. Feel free to figure each other’s likes and dislikes/colors and themes for decor/etc., too!
- Ornaments needs to be shipped on or before Monday, December 3rd. This gives everyone two weekends and plenty of time to find or make their ornaments.
- A link-up will be posted Friday, December 7th so we can all share what we received!
To sign up:
Use the linky below to sign up – Enter your name, blog address, and an email address that you check regularly so we can get in contact with you with your partner’s information. Jessica is going to be organizing and helping with international entries, so if you’re outside of the US or are willing to ship internationally, please comment on this post with that detail. That’s it!
We’d love it if you’d share the swap on your blog/Twitter/Instagram/any social media outlet to get as many people to participate as possible - The more the merrier! Feel free to use the button above with a link any of our posts to pass the word along!