Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Me, myself and I link up!

 
Link up here
 
What are your Top 5 Christmas Movies?
 
This one is tricky, because there are so many good ones, but here are my 5 in picture form.  I'll spare you explanations, other than I love them due to nostalgia of my childhood, or because they exemplify the love I feel for everyone at Christmas.
5.
4.
3.

2.
1.

 
 
 
It is the month of giving thanks, what are you most thankful for?
 

My family.  Too easy!  I could have nothing else in the world but them and I would be the same amount of happy.  I really lucked out in the family department, and I am forever grateful for all of them!
 
 
Who in the family are you most like?
 
This is difficult because I can see pieces of everyone in me when I look.  I'd have to say my Mom though.  Except I didn't quite get her creative genes as well as I would have liked!
 
If there were a quote or verse to describe your life, what would it be?
 
I have two:

yes!
 
 
What is your favorite drink to order at Starbucks?
 

I love me an iced chai.  Though I would like to note that I rarely go to Starbucks, I'd much prefer to patronize a local coffee shop in my hood.  Shout outs go to:

and
 
 
Your turn!

7 comments:

Breanna said...

aw I have never seen love actually but it looks good and I too love iced chai lattes, so great. Thanks for linking up!

GrandmaSally said...

Love all those movies! Can't forget Christmas Story =)

Farida said...

Who have not seen Home Alone? And it's one of my favorite too. By the way, would you like us to follow each other?

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Natalie Hinkley said...

That is a great one too! There are so many good ones to pick from!!

Natalie Hinkley said...

Such a good movie! Followed you :)

Adriana Iris La Dulce Vida said...

Following right back and I promised this year I would make it through Christmas Story I never reach the end. ;)

Mrs. T said...

Hello Natalie, I wanted to let you know I nominated you for an award over at my blog! Happy Thanksgiving!

Mrs T @ Myfrontporch.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...