Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Two Link Ups in one day?!

Are these things obnoxious?  Stop me if they are...

Here is another fun link up from thevintageapple.com!

So here are some lovely things I pinned on Pinterest recently, enjoy!

Or follow all my pins here:
Follow Me on Pinterest


Some Funnies



 

Source: fanpop.com via Natalie on Pinterest





 

I feel this way a lot.  lol

Tasty Dinner?  (though I will note, I have had a very low success rate with recipes on pinterest tasting any good.)

I miss the food in Tokyo...
















 
 



This week I was just feeling like laughing and eating soup :)





6 comments:

Les said...

That hipster post is HILARIOUS! Haha I absolutely love it.

I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

Have a fabulous day!
xoxo
Les

Natalie Hinkley said...

Thanks, aren't hipster jokes the best? :) I am stopping by your blog as we speak!

momto8blog said...

oh my gosh..funny. my favorite is the if I am wrong...
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
enjoy your day!

Natalie Hinkley said...

Thanks for following! I followed back - looking forward to reading :)

Heidi said...

ha ha ha! The hipster one is too funny!! I may have to "borrow" it :)

Carole said...

Natalie, thank you for following Carole's Chatter. I have happily followed you right back. Have a great week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...