Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ornament Swap!!


My ornament swap buddy Jessica sent me such a wonderful package all the way from Italy!!! 
 
Here's what I got:
 
 
Excitement! 

 
 
Darling little snowman bell and a super cute mug!

 
I love this ornament!  It says "Buone Feste" which means Happy Holiday's in Italian!
 
Made in Italy!

And the tiniest mug I have ever seen! :)
 
This swap was so much fun, and I am glad I got such a great swap partner!
Thank you so much, Jessica!!
 
Please go check out her blog, you will love it!  And here you can go see what I sent her!






5 comments:

Sarah Kil said...

OoO what? ITALY? Love it!

Helene said...

how fun!! i love the tiny mug! so cute!

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

Oh how fun!!! Love that it was from Italy- makes it that much more amazing.

xo-L

simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Jessica Lynn said...

So happy it made it there, even if it was a little late! And I'm even more thrilled nothing broke—I've had terrible luck with things breaking lately! Glad you like it!!

Laura said...

Aww, I love it! Jessica is one of my long time blog friends - I'm so glad you guys were paired with each other! And how fun that your ornament was made in Italy! Thanks for participating! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...