Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Farewell 30Rock

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I am in a weird depression over the series finale of 30Rock happening tonight.  Anyone else feel me?  It is SUCH a good show, and before Parks and Rec came on the scene, it was one of the funniest half hours on TV.  I'll admit that towards the end here it has gotten a little weird, but I can still count on it weekly to make me audibly LOL. 

I will always remember you fondly...

 

 

 

 
Is anyone else super sad about this?
*all images from this lovely article : 30 Best Jokes from 30Rock
PS, I have 4 spots still open for a free 200x100 ad with code FREEADFEB

4 comments:

Andi said...

I'm not depressed yet, because I am still catching up on last season, so I have several episodes left to watch! I will be sad when it's over for me, though!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I had to scroll immediately down here to comment, as to avoid any spoilers since I have been DVR-ing this season. I love 30 Rock and am really going to miss it after I watch the final episode :(

PMerr said...

I will miss it. I haven't watched it every week (and I agree on it getting weird at the end), but it was such a funny show! The last episode was a little out there, but still funny!

Mommy Mandy said...

I love 30 Rock! Holds a special place in my heart since a friend from high school is one of the writers...she and Tina Fey wrote the last episode! I will definitely miss it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...