Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Jury Duty!!

I had my very first jury duty today!  It was mostly boring and uneventful, but I had never been so I had high hopes of getting to do something a little cooler than accounting for the day.  Plus I got to go downtown, and I always feel fancy when I am downtown.  Yeah yeah, I am weird, I know.  lol

Walking to the Jury Plaza, so urban!
 
I arrived!
 
I checked in on foursquare, it was a 9 pointer!
 
 
Then I sat and sat and sat for 2.5 hours until they told us we were dismissed.
 
It was a dull dull morning, maybe next time I will get to be in some more action!
 
 
 
In short, jury duty was lame, and now I am back at work.  TGIF!
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Amber said...

You're so cute to be excited about it, haha!

I've never been summoned & I hope I never am!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

My boss just selected for jury duty. I think it would be fun!!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I meant "got selected". I need to proofread :)

Sarah Kil said...

I've been summoned once... I was soooo nervous! but they never called me and I got paid $11 or something like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...