(these are in no particular order)
1. Ryan Gosling. I fell for Ryan Gosling after seeing Lars and the Real Girl. I think I am just attracted to weirdos. Case in point, my husband. lol. I was late to the party on seeing The Notebook, and I didn't really think it was all that. But I looooved Lars and the Real Girl. Plus it made me want to live somewhere with snow.
2. Jake Gyllenhaal. He is my celebrity crush I have loved the longest. When I saw Donnie Darko, I pledged to find Jake and force him to marry me. I guess I just got sidetracked. But darn, he is so cute and mysterious.
3. Nev Schulman (and Max). The duo on MTV's new show Catfish. The story lines of catfish are always the same. People lie about who they are online. But these two are really why I love watching week after week. They are all artsy film makers, and Nev is so kind and understanding. And that smile. Sigh...
4. Mo Rocca. Mo became my celebrity crush one fateful day when I caught one of those all day marathons of I love the 90's on Vh1. He was SO FUNNY. And cute! The way to my heart is def through my funny bone.
5. Ira Glass. Host of This American Life on NPR. I could listen to him talk forever!
6. Colin Meloy. Lead singer of the Decemberists. Brilliant song-writer and musician. How could I not??
7. Jemaine Clement. He is another one who is very funny and cute. One of my all time favorite movies, Eagle vs. Shark, stars Clement and he is a total weirdo. Be still my heart. lol.
In conclusion, I think it is plain to see that I love a smart/artsy guy in glasses. <3
Who are your celebrity crushes??