Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

My Weekend of Solitude

Just a quick update on my weekend.  It was magical!  Aaron was gone at a conference and I had the whole place to myself.  I got to sleep in the middle of the bed, I didn't have to cook anyone dinner at night (cereal night!!), I got to hang up all of Aaron's clothes that were in piles everywhere without him there to object.

 
But seriously, after the first couple of days I was ready for him to come back because I was bored. Basically I just cleaned out the hall closet that was filled from boxes we never unpacked when we moved in a year ago (for shame.) and gathered some things for a future garage sale my Mom is having.  
 
The highlight of the weekend was dropping off said garage sale stuff at my Mom's house and my little bro and I took my car to the carwash.  She looks like a new woman!  But yeah, my weekend was the dullest of the dull, and I am sorry that I wasted 3 minutes of your time to read this post, lol. 
 
Tomorrow I have my Sponsor giveaway going on, so be sure to check back :)
 And check out Carly's Giveaway I am participating in here!

Oooh and I won a sweet custom signature from Chelsea @ Olive & Ivy - what do you think??  I love it! :) 

 

4 comments:

Helene said...

i love laid back weekends like this. but i admit i would not hang up my husband's clothes. even though he leaves them EVERYWHERE.

Amber said...

I LOVE the new signature - very cute!

Megan said...

I'm not going to lie, I enjoy it sometimes when Lee is out of town. Like you said, it can get boring after a while. But it's nice to have no one to look after (because we all know husbands need looking after)

Stephanie + Walter said...

Sometimes, it's super fantastic to have alone time. I love it. But, sometimes...it gets lonely. And being single...I have a lot of "lonely" times.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...