Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Advertising with AHH

I have been reading a bunch of things regarding people being unhappy with the blogs they have been sponsoring, and that is kind of a bummer.  I'd like you to consider trying out my sidebar for a bit. 

In addition to being featured to the right of my posts on every page, here is a bit of what I offer:

* I read your blog several times a week and comment on your posts
* Tweet about you more than once a week with you having to seek me out to do so
* I pin your pinnable posts on Pinterest
* I share your facebook posts on my page
* I hold a meet and greet to introduce you to my readers
* I have a monthly giveaway, to which if you are a 200x200 advertiser, you get a free entry without having to donate a thing
* I pay the extra $5 to promote the meet and greet/giveaway post on facebook so lots more people see it.



I may not have the most readers out there, but your advertising dollar goes pretty far here.  I reinvest everything I make from ads into sponsoring other blogs or other opportunities for growth, which means more exposure for you!

If my sales pitch enticed you and you'd like to try out advertising on AHH for April, feel free to use code 25OFF for 25% off any ad spot.

Or if you are interested in swapping, I swap my 200x100 spots with the code SWAPME!

 
 
 
and come back tomorrow for the March Meet & Greet + Giveaway!!


1 comment:

Alyssa Whitt said...

Hello! I'm stopping by from the southern bloggers link up!
I just read your "Irene Gets Posessed by a Demon" post and I was laughing out loud in the office! SO funny!
I have two cats and I would lose my MIND if one of them pulled that!
New follower looking forward to reading more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...