Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Carabox Reveal

 
 
 
This was my first month to participate in the Carabox exchange organized by Kaitlyn @ Wifessionals.  It was really fun to meet two new bloggers and go shopping for fun things.  I love anything with a theme!  Toga party, anyone?  lol.
 
My Carabox partners were Nichole @ Isn't She Beautiful who sent me an awesome box of letter "N" for Natalie things!  When I got my box I totally tore into everything before remembering I needed to photograph it all for the blog.  Whoops.  I gathered and reboxed everything up for this lovely display!

She did good! :)
 
I got Nutty Bars and Nips, yum! Nailpolish and nailclippers which were totally cute, and I loved the bright nail colors!  A cute notepad, and 'new' scent of bodyspray which smells like springtime and is the perfect size for carrying around with me.  My favorite were the Nike stretchy headbands!  Super cute and they have little grippy things so they will stay in your hair.  Totally awesome!! 
 
My other Carabox partner was Natalie @ Priceless Overdose.  Her blog is really fun too, you can check by there to see the N themed things I sent her!
 
All in all, I really enjoyed participating in the exchange/meeting new awesome blog friends and plan to do it again in the future!
 
 

7 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cute idea!

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

How fun! She created such a nice package for you!!

Wifessionals said...

um I could eat all those nutter butters right now...

Beth @ Whiskey Tango Hello said...

HAHA, now I'm craving Nutter Butters... :)

Megan said...

Fun! I love the "N" theme.

Bekah @ re·solve said...

The Nutty Bars crack me up!

Miss Angie said...

I love Nutty Bars. They remind me of my great grandmother and how we'd eat them when we visited!

That all looks so fun!

♥ Miss Angie
My So-Called Chaos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...