Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mom!

It is the first day of spring, yes, but it is also the birthday of my Mom!  Yay!!!
 
My Mom with the cake I made.  Apparently you have to appreciate your kids' art well into their 30's.
We (my brother and Aaron and I) got her a Keurig!  She loves it!!
Here is a better shot of the ugly cake I made.  I should have left it alone after the sprinkles, but NO, I had to write Mom on it and couldn't tell how badly that pink frosting clashed with the color scheme. 
 
Anyway, Happy Birthday Mom!  Thank you for being so awesome, being my blog's #1 fan, being my BFF, always giving me good advice and all the other great Mom things that you do.  I am so lucky the stork dropped me off at your house! :)  May you have an excellent day! 
 
 

6 comments:

Sara said...

Happy birthday to your mom! My mom's birthday is tomorrow and then my dad's is on Monday. :)

Sam said...

Yay Happy Birthday to your mom! That cake looks adorable hehe!

Dara said...

happy b.day to your mom!

Jessica said...

Happy birthday to your mom!!!

The Fashion Heels
Facebook
Bloglovin
Twitter

Optimistic Existentialist said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your mom!!! :)

Lindsey said...

Happy birthday Pam!

You totally should have left it with the sprinkles! hahaha! Love it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...