Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Feast!

Sunday was Orthodox Easter (Pascha) for us!  So we spend a good amount of time in church, and napping so we can stay up (our church services for Pascha are from about 10PM to 1AM), then of course feasting.  Orthodox Christians fast from meat and dairy (as best we can) for the Lenten period before Pascha.  So we have been vegan/vegetarianish for the past 7 weeks - but now it is time to feast!  Aaron made some awesome lamb chops and such, which I will share tomorrow.  Today I am just going to share some of my pins that I can't wait to make now that we are in celebratory mode!

















Get in my belly!!! You can see my Feasting Pinterest Board here
And my Fasting Board if you like veg. foods :)

Don't forget to enter some great giveaways going on right now!

3 comments:

a_mo said...

I'll check out the fasting one. And maybe send Erik to the feasting one. :P

Alyssa said...

I looooooooooove chicken tikka misala!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

YUMMY!!! You know, I've always wanted to try lamb chops. I can't believe that I haven't.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...