Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June Birchbox Brag!

I'm sharing what I got in my June Birchbox today, yay!
(I'll keep political heavy posts until tomorrow, you are welcome, lol)
 
Lets get to it!
Here is what I got in my Birchbox this month
 
1. Color Club Nail Polish in 'Reign in Spain'
 
2. Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo
 
3. Davines Love Smoothing Conditioner
 
4. Davines Absolute Beautifying Potion
 
5. Oscar de la Renta Live In Love Body Scrub
 
6. Youngblood Hi-Definition Hydrating Mineral Perfecting Powder



This shampoo/conditioner combo is a lightly floral scented delight.  The shampoo seems to get my hair pretty clean feeling without stripping it of moisture.  The conditioner is very thick and made my hair so very smooth and shiny.  I haven't yet tried the hair oil sample, but all signs point to it being a quality product as well.

 
The nail polish is such a great bright coral color for summer.  The bottle doesn't do it justice with the brightness!  Oscar de la Renta body scrub was interesting.  I have sensitive skin, so I normally don't use fragranced things.  This Body Scrub smells very nice, but strong.  I showered with it this morning and I can still smell it on me.  The granules for scrubbing are pretty intense.  This would no doubt exfoliate you good, but maybe a tad harsh.  Excellent for feet and other rough areas though! 

This mineral powder was definitely a stand out in this box.  I wish the sample were bigger!  I don't have much experience with mineral powders but this went on so velvety smooth!  As far as I could tell it stays on pretty well through out the day too.  Recommended!
 
And that's it for June!  Interested in trying Birchbox? - I'd love to refer you!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I always have a hard time finding body scrubs that don't hurt! Haha

Michael said...

I absolutely love the color of that polish!

Alyssa said...

ugh!!! that's the color i wanted!!! i got a green, which is fine, but i LOVE that one!!

okay actually, i'm jealous of your whole box. haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...