Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting - 4th of July Edition

Independence Day is right around the corner, so I have themed my pinteresting post on all things 4th of July.  Time to start getting those ideas together for your BBQ.  Or if you are me, ignore this because your nose will be in a book preparing for your CPA exam the following day.  I totally lose the good planning award this time.  C'est la vie!

For the crafty set

For the jello-shot enthusiast

For Martha Stewart

For people who don't bite off their nails.  Gross, Natalie.

For those who love ice cream sandwiches

For Americans.
 
 




See more from my Pinterest Board: America!

8 comments:

Rachel Silski said...

Love that wreath!

Daisy Pink Cupcake said...

Hi....I just wanted to stop by to let you know of a GIVEAWAY being hosted by Koralee from Bluebird Notes blog to help celebrate the opening of my new Etsy shop: Daisy Pink Wish.......if you have the time please stop by.....we would love to see you enter!
Daisy~

Helene said...

this makes me EXTREMELY happy! yes, love it!

Alisha said...

I'm so getting my nails done like that!! Love that.
Yay for Fourth of July!

Thanks for the inspiration!
xo
Alisha and Brandon {the blog}

Sam said...

Those jello shots look delish! Good luck on your CPA exam!

Bekah @ re·solve said...

a lot of yummy looking things. too bad I'm too impatient to make them look so pretty.

Erin O'Riordan said...

Great, great pins today. I'm ready for the 4th!

Annie One Can Cook! said...

OMG.. I want those jello shots (minus the alcohol, of course!) REALLY badly--yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...