Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Crushing It July

I declare July the month of crushing it.  

I am going to harness fierce focusing abilities to crush it in all areas of life.  I'm going to crush it at my job.  Progression towards CPA certification, I'm gonna crush that too.  I plan on crushing it on my diet and fitness goals.  I'm gonna crush it in the home making department.  I am going to do my best to crush it in the finance department, getting some debts paid down and such.  It also goes without saying that I am going to crush it on the blog as well. ;) (meaning I have planned out posts and will blog consistently, lol)

What do you have planned for July?  



5 comments:

Kelly {Sparkles and Shoes} said...

I am going to crush it in the gym and in decorating my new apartment!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
Don't forget about the switch to BlogLovin'

Life of a Little Songbird said...

I'm with you! Especially in the finance department. Got to save some money!

Sam said...

YAY for crushing it!! I'm hoping to crush my summer classes so I can hurry up and graduate!

Laura said...

Haha I LOVE New Girl! Yea, I totally need to crush it this July on Baby stuff: registering, nursery(????), pediatrician, classes, ahhhh!! You're stressing me out! Haha but yea I plan on really tackling some things on my to do list in the coming weeks! Good luck with your list!

Raewyn Smith said...

This post made me so happy - crushing it is exactly what I was hoping to do this month!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...