Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

My Summer Bucket List

Even though I am an avid summer hater, there are some things that are just necessary to accomplish in these months.  We are smack in the middle and before you know it we will be drinking mulled cider, watching the leaves change, and picking out pumpkin themed decor (thank God!).  Even still, here is my bucket list for the summer.

1. Go to the beach.
It doesn't even have to be a nice beach, I will settle for Galveston.  I just need some sand between my toes before the season ends.

1a. Get some tan on my legs.
If I want to not blind others with the whiteness of my legs, I need to get some rays on these bad boys.  

2. Visit Dallas for a weekend
I need to go up and visit my BFF and my other college friends.  We always have a blast!

3. Go on a dinner cruise
One of my facebook friends from high school went on one this weekend with her husband and it looks so fun!  There are some on Lake Conroe which is the other side of town, but it would be a fun fancy date night, and to try something different!  

4. Eat a sno cone
Nothing says summer like a sno cone!

What's on your summer bucket list??





8 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I hope you get to mark every single one of these off of your list :)

Rachel Silski said...

I love this! Also..can you send some tan my way please?

bailey k. said...

Fun list!

Annie One Can Cook! said...

Yay for fall!! I'm with you girl--I'm home sick today with what is either weird morning sickness or the flu (gag) and I'm looking at fall Pinterest projects and Christmas gifts.

Kelly Louise said...

i love the dinner cruise idea :)

Bekah @ re·solve said...

Ahhhh, yes! got a snowball on the way home today :)

NIGHT OWL VENTING said...

quit way to get a tan on your legs. they have this lotion that is similar to after sun lotion.

its called ever glow daily moisturizer

http://www.fitfuel.com/f/ocean_potion-ever_glow_daily_moisturizer.htm?utm_source=google&utm_medium=GPS&utm_campaign=21908

go there to see what it looks like.

trust me it works

Michael said...

I've got 1 and 1a down pat. I really like the dinner cruise idea though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...