Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

5 Things for Friday

Happy Friday!!!  I was tagged by Alexandra over at A Gregarious Mess for this fun little 5 themed get to know you survey doodad.  yay! 



5 Things I have a passion for:
*The people I love
*Numbers
*Improvement (Life, Systems, World, et al.)
*Latin
*Joking, I have minimal passion for Latin.  I'd say humor for sure though.
*Cheese and Food in General #honesty
*Hashtags.  Okay, enough.


5 6 Things I'd like to do before I die:
*Have a family
*Be a healthy weight
*Have a building named after me
*Become fluent in another language
*Travel everywhere I've never been
*Give a TED talk


5 Reads I love:
Love Is a Mix Tape: Life and Loss, One Song at a Time
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close: A Novel
To Kill a Mocking Bird
The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-Term Health
The Bell Jar


5 6 Favorite Movies:
Eagle vs. Shark
Donnie Darko (10th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]
Closer
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (The Criterion Collection)
Waiting for Guffman
Love Actually [Blu-ray]


5 Places I want to Travel:
-Spain
-Montreal/Quebec City
-A Dude Ranch, probably in Montana
-Fiji
-Italy
 
5 friends I tag:
Ashleyrose @ A Nelson's Nest
Bekah @ Re*Solve
Amanda @ Chicky Stitches
Megan @ Elliott Wife, Elliott Life
Alyssa @ Impractical Composition
 
Have a great weekend, everyone!
 

 

1 comment:

LuluG said...

Hello, I'm new to your blog from the giveaway. I love these facts/info from bloggers, you get to know people well. : )

Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...