Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Getting to Know You TX Blogger Link Up





This month’s questions:

 1. What part of Texas do you call home?  Houston! 

2. How long have you been blogging? On this blog, about a year, in general years upon years (does livejournal count?)

3. Why did you start blogging? I love to write, and I love to share

4. When we visit your blog, what can we expect to discover? Whatever was on my mind that day

5. How did you come up with your Blog Title and what is its meaning? At Home with the Hinkleys was named sort of as a play on the 'Down Home with the Neelys' cooking show.  I totally love them.

6. What do you love about being part of Texas Women Bloggers?  Everyone is so nice and supportive!

7. Who inspires you to blog? Everyone who reads it.  If I can give you a chuckle, or present a viewpoint that makes you ponder, helps in some way, or sharing something that makes you smile it makes all the time spent totally worthwhile.

8. If you could pick a favorite blog post from this past year, what would it be?   Per my analytics: How to win a Giveaway  was the most popular non-giveaway post, oddly enough lol. 



Getting to Know You Link Party with the Texas Women Bloggers

5 comments:

Mary @Capturing Magical Memories said...

Ok, you gave me a chuckle with your most popular post. So I guess you achieved your objective. :) I am also in Houston!

Sam said...

Your blog is one of my favorites to read so feel inspired ;)

Taylor Bradford said...

Ohh I need to read your post on how to win a giveaway! ;) Thanks for linking up with us!

Allie @ The Practically Green Mom said...

"...lover of NPR, cheese, and terrible television." I think you and I are going to get along just fine. lol

Kathy Bradshaw said...

Stopping by from the TXWB link up. Look forward to reading more. :) When you have a moment come join me over at http://southernmadeintheshade.wordpress.com/ Nice to meet you, Kathy Bradshaw

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...