Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

What's In My Bag?

Happy Friday.  My creative juices have obviously been tapped.
What's in my bag, you ask?
Nothing right now.  This is my freshly dumped out purse.  It needed to be cleaned out and organized, so I thought I'd post it for any interested parties. (...anyone?)

This is my bag/self defense weapon.  Those chains are pretty hardcore and help keep my arms toned.  If you think you saw this bag on the arm of Fergie or Kim Kardashian, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you.  I *won* this bag in a giveaway, can you believe it??  I still can't.  But I love it. 


Here is everything more orderly.  Wallet, checkbook, cellphone, cloth for glasses cleaning, giant pack of gum, keys, sepearte keychain of all the little cards you need at stores, makeup bag.  Pretty simple.

My makeup bag consists of bandaids for when I am wearing blistery shoes, eye drops for eye moisturizing (duh), powder, lipliner, and 4 different lip glosses/chapstick.  My makeup on the go is a bit of a one trick pony, huh?  Truth be told, I pretty much never even do makeup touchups unless I am on a fancy date or at a wedding.  Clearly, I am not trying to impress anyone.  Ever.  lol

So that is what is in my purse.  Wild!  lol.  

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

I thought to myself..that is a lot of lip gloss and then I went to my own purse and I have 4 lip gloss/chapsticks as well....hmmmm. :o)

Ashleyrose said...

Cute bag!

Chelsee W said...

I love the bag! Girl I am scared to empty my bag!

Jessica Gehman said...

From one discount card hoarder to another, you know Borders is out of business, right? I am impressed that is all that is in your bag. I think you motivated me to clean mine out ASAP!

Beach Bum said...

I love the bag but now a days I rarely carry a bag. I see no sense to when you are broke LOL

pinkowl07.blogspot.com

Helene said...

looks like you have all the essentials. i have soooo much crap on my purse i would be embarrassed to show anyone haha!

itbritt said...

That bag is fabulous. If I googled it and saw what you found, I'd faint.

And I love that you have a separate keychain for your promo cards. Glad I'm not the only one still sporting a "borders card". Whats that?

Taylor Fichera said...

Love this post! I did a "purse dump" post as well several weeks ago. Crazy what you find in there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...