Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

A Life Worth Blogging About

I am behind like you wouldn't believe.  I have looked at the computer for about 20 mins in total since last Friday.  I was out living life, and it felt so nice to just unplug from everything!  It made me think about how sometimes I am too attached to a computer or the TV and I am not out enjoying life as much as I could be.  It really reflects in the blog too, because I wind up having nothing to talk about.  I think it is definitely a worthwhile pursuit to have a life worth blogging about. 

This weekend- Friday and Saturday my Mom and I were having a giant garage sale.  It was hot, and I got sunburned and bitten by 1000 mosquitoes, but I thought of 20 possible posts to write relating to garage sales, lol.  So get ready, those are coming up this week!

I also got a referral from a friend of mine for a really sweet job opportunity, so I threw my hat in the ring for that.  I am so not mentally prepared or otherwise for a new job, but I couldn't miss the chance to make a good amount of more monies at a really cool company.

Now that I am re-plugged into the online world, I have a million emails to go through, blog comments to respond to (so very sorry for this!), and my bloglovin page is in the quadruple digits (yikes!).  Not to mention I need to probably bust it at work in case a new person is going to be in here pretty soon, and go frantically buy some interview appropriate clothes, because I wear jeans everyday.  I am using the law of attraction so that I will get this job.  lol. 

Anyways, I hope everyone had a great weekend and I look forward to catching up with everyone as soon as I can! :)

4 comments:

Bekah Walsh said...

gotta draw your giveaway winner too! good luck with the job!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

It is SO good to get away from the computer every once in a while...I need to do more of that :)

Megan said...

Yay for living life! I, on the other hand, spent the entire weekend in front of the computer/TV because I was just feeling lazy.

Michael said...

I never officially "unplug" but there are just some weeks when I don't feel like reading or writing anything. I've come to embrace those little breaks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...