Anyways, here are the shows I will be watching this fall:
1. Revenge. Duh, I am obsessed. The story line is completely insane, but I just have to know what happens!
2. Parks and Rec. The lone wolf left behind by a stellar Thursday lineup that was. I have high hopes, but this is seriously the only good looking show for Thursdays from here on out.
3. The Middle. I love this family. Especially Sue, because she is me, lol. Looking forward to more laughs with these guys. Side note: what happened to Suburgatory?? I need that show back in my life too.
4. New Girl. Yay! This is starting tomorrow! I can't wait to see how the Nick and Jess romance goes, and all the shenanigans Schmidt gets into. This show is so much fun!
5. Shark Tank. These people are my heroes and I love them. Can't wait to see all the new proposals people have!
I can't say I am excited about these, but moreso intrigued. I think they have a decent flop potential, but we will give them the ol' college try.
1. Super Fun Night. I have no idea what this show's premise is going to be, but I enjoy Rebel Wilson, so I will give it a shot. Outcasts trying to fit in is always a good time though, right?
2. Brooklyn 99. I had no intention of watching this show until I heard a review on the radio that said it was pretty funny. I like Andy Samburg and all, so we will see how it goes.
3. The Goldbergs. Because who doesn't love the 80's?? I was thisclose to booking an 80's cover band for our wedding reception, so I have a love for the decade. Plus I loved the Mom (Wendi McLendon-Covey) from Reno 911, so I am willing to give it a try.
Really that is all I got. A lot of the new shows just seem cheesy, or down right bad. Maybe this will be a good thing, as I watch far too much TV as it is...
What are you looking forward to watching??