Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Lately

So I think I am due for some updates, yes?  Yeah, I have been scarce around here, with no really good excuse.  I have been enjoying the holidays with friends and family, doing festive Christmas things, and doing work things while at work.  I know, I am terrible, but I really did about 80% of my blog stuff at work and with the year coming to an end and launching a new entity I have most of the day eaten up with work stuff to do.  Pretty awesome.  So no, I haven't fallen out of love with blogging or anything of the sort.  I am going to make an honest effort to post more regularly, because I have been doing loads of fun things :)

So yeah, Thanksgiving was pretty great.  I had the whole week off so I shopped and lazied around big time.  Prepared for the feast.  I remembered to take exactly 3 pictures the entire day of Thanksgiving, so that was a #fail. 
I did snag a photo of the dapper turkey, however.
 
My little brother and I went black Friday shopping at about noon on Friday and I got a good portion of my Christmas shopping done.  Aaron is totally clueless about what I got him, it is the best.  He seriously doesn't even have the slightest clue. 
 
Then later in the weekend I went to movie night at Chris and Judy's which was a blast.  We saw a double feature of Rifftrax:  Guy from Harlem and Big Ass Spider!  Both crazy and hilarious in their own ways. :)

 
Then we got a tree and decked our halls.  I'll share pictures in another post.  Another week of working and such.  Nothing too exciting.  We went to Georgetown last Saturday to celebrate my Buelo turning 85!  Holler!  That was really fun to see everyone. 
 
Then the day before last we did our tradition of going to the Alamo Draft House for the airing of Home Alone and all you can eat cheese pizza.  So fun!  They also gave us aftershave, a tooth brush approved by the American dental association, some fake tarantulas and a kazoo.  So fun!  If you don't have an Alamo Draft House by you, I am sorry.  They take the whole movie/restaurant concept to the next level and have so many fun events all the time! 
 
This weekend is going to be a bakeapalooza because that is my Christmas gift to my co-workers, and we only have one more week until we have all of Christmas week off from work!  PRAISE JESUS!!!
 
So that's what is new with me!  How've you been??
 
 
 


3 comments:

Cece said...

Shhhh. I do a lot of blog stuff at work too! Glad you are enjoying the holidays.

Bekah @ re•solve said...

Woohoo! Welcome back!

Alexandra Marie said...

There is an Alamo Draft House about a hour away! I might just have to make a trip to try it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...