Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Not dead yet

I figured I couldn't go a month without blogging before people totally gave up on me, so here I am! :)

Wow, so a lot has happened...

I had a great Christmas

No one loves Red Lobster more than me...
Thanks, family :)
 


 I turned 32

Thanks to my BFF Katrina <3
 
2014 started

I began a CPA review course
I made a sad decision to not recap/tweet along with the Bachelor this season due to said review course (and got super mad at ABC, which I will post about tomorrow...)
Finally shook the mild depression I fell into without cable TV

Little Bro had a birthday
26!
 
Got to level 50 on Hay Day

Signed us up for a bowling league that starts in a couple weeks.  Fun!

What's new with you, and how have you been??




4 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I thought you had stopped blogging :)

I got my mom and sister those Red Lobster biscuits for Christmas and they said it was their favorite gift lol

Megan said...

Glad for the update. I am on my 3rd vehicle in 7 months because I keep getting crappy ones. I visited my family this past weekend since we couldn't at Christmas. After discussing it many times and almost doing it once before, my husband and I are finally moving to a different apartment. So, busy, busy...as usual. :)

Sam @ From East To West Coast said...

I NEED those cheddar biscuit mix in my life!!! Glad you're back to blogging (:

Night Owl said...

looks like you had a great cmas and bday. I'm kinda mad at ABC and any other site that wont let you watch tv shows online due to them wanting to log into to the tv company you have. and the one we have doesnt support the places online which is bs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...