Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

5th Year Wedding Anniversary Ideas: Wood Edition

Can you believe it?  In one week it will have been 5 years since Aaron and I were married.
Unreal.
I feel like it was maybe two years ago, maybe three, tops.

Times flies when you are having fun I guess?!


Aaron and I have always exchanged traditional wedding gifts with one another.  We just like traditions and it is kind of fun to have a theme.  Otherwise I'd be buying books for Aaron every single time because that is all he ever wants.  Boring!

I have searched the internet high and low for the best ideas I can find for 5th anniversary wood gifts, and here are some fun ideas I found!

*I am an amazon affiliate and may receive a small commission which does not cost you anything additional if you make a purchase when clicking the links.  Thanks for supporting the site! :)

For the Grill Master or Cook









For the Nerd








For the Handy Guy (I'm jealous.)











For the Sports Guy







For the Refined Gentleman











For the Beer Enthusiast









For fun!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...